Thursday, July 26, 2007

take hope in my saving power.

from isaaiah:

I'm as powerful as ever,
and can reverse what I once did:
I can dry up the sea with a word,
turn river water into desert sand,
And leave the fish stinking in the sun,
stranded on dry land . . .
Turn all the lights out in the sky
and pull down the curtain."

GOD IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO HEAL MY DEAD BRAIN CELLS




The Master, God, has given me
a well-taught tongue,

GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME A WELL-TAUGHT TONGUE AGAIN!

10-11Who out there fears God,
actually listens to the voice of his servant?
For anyone out there who doesn't know where you're going,
anyone groping in the dark,
Here's what: Trust in God.
Lean on your God!

TRUSTING GOD AND LEANING ON HIM ARE IMPORTANT!

I'll transform her dead ground into Eden,
her moonscape into the garden of God,
A place filled with exuberance and laughter,
thankful voices and melodic songs.

THIS REALLY MINISTERS, SPEAKS TO ME TODAY! GOD CAN EVEN REVIVE WHAT IS DEAD!

my salvation right on time.
AGAIN THIS CALLS ME TO BE PATIENT!

take hope in my saving power.

I teach you how to talk, word by word,


Psalm 92

A Sabbath Song
1-3 What a beautiful thing, God, to give thanks, to sing an anthem to you, the High God!
To announce your love each daybreak,
sing your faithful presence all through the night,

My ears are filled with the sounds of promise:
"Good people will prosper like palm trees,
Grow tall like Lebanon cedars;
transplanted to God's courtyard,
They'll grow tall in the presence of God,
lithe and green, virile still in old age."

2. PET. 1
3-4
Everything that goes into a life of pleasing God has been miraculously given to us by getting to know, personally and intimately, the One who invited us to God.

GETTING TO KNOW JESUS IS THE WAY AND LEANING ON AND TRUSTING GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home