Thursday, July 26, 2007

some pictures from the netherlands

I love the look of those houses, streets, villages:
this was posted on my favorite BB by a dutch friend:


I went on a boat trip today! My SIL came and collected me
early this morning and we all went to the boat, about an
hours drive. It's not a big boat, but nice enough to handle.
Even I went behind the wheel and steered for about an hour or more
YAY! How fun! Here are some pics. Unfortunately my batteries
were not good, so couldn't take too many [Frown]
 -
Jeanette(Tiny's and my girlfriend), Jan(neighbour and owner) and Tiny (SIL)
 -
Jan, me and Tiny
 -
This is where the boat was docked.
 -
In the next docking place where we had dinner.

It was really a lot of fun, and a very nice sunny day!
Not hot, just nice. And got sunburned on my back
and in my face, which is now sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home