Friday, October 20, 2006

living worshipfully before god!

ACTS 10

He was a thoroughly good man. He had led everyone in his house to live worshipfully before God,


this is my ideal-leading everyone in my house to god!

Then Jesus arrived from Nazareth, anointed by God with the Holy Spirit, ready for action. He went through the country helping people and healing everyone who was beaten down by the Devil. He was able to do all this because God was with him.

you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.' So I ask you: If God gave the same exact gift to them as to us when we believed in the Master Jesus Christ, how could I object to God?

I need to be baptized in the holy spirit!

He was a good man that way, enthusiastic and confident in the Holy Spirit's ways

lord, please let me be confident in your ways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home