Sunday, October 15, 2006

our God turned the curse into a blessing AND HONORING GOD

NEHEMIAH
our God turned the curse into a blessing

thank you for turning the curse of this sickness into the blessing of looking for and finding you!

MALACHI 1-2

6"Isn't it true that a son honors his father and a worker his master? So if I'm your Father, where's the honor? If I'm your Master, where's the respect?" God-of-the-Angel-Armies is calling you on the carpet: "You priests despise me!
"You say, 'Not so! How do we despise you?'
"By your shoddy, sloppy, defiling worship.
"You ask, 'What do you mean, "defiling"? What's defiling about it?'

9"Get on your knees and pray that I will be gracious to you. You priests have gotten everyone in trouble. With this kind of conduct, do you think I'll pay attention to you?" God-of-the-Angel-Armies asks you.

11"I am honored all over the world. And there are people who know how to worship me all over the world, who honor me by bringing their best to me. They're saying it everywhere: 'God is greater, this God-of-the-Angel-Armies.'


7-8"When you say, 'The altar of God is not important anymore; worship of God is no longer a priority,' that's defiling.


Maybe then you'll realize that I'm indicting you in order to put new life into my covenant

ACTS 4

by means of his name this man stands before you healthy and whole. Jesus is 'the stone you masons threw out, which is now the cornerstone.' Salvation comes no other way; no other name has been or will be given to us by which we can be saved, only this one."

the way to salvation and healing: honoring god and having faith in his name, in jesus

as you stretch out your hand to us in healings and miracles and wonders done in the name of your holy servant Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home