Wednesday, October 04, 2006

praise god!

Psalm 150 1-6

Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise him under the open skies; Praise him for his acts of power, praise him for his magnificent greatness;

today i felt the healing power of god in me this morning when i took my
first steps, it went better than usual!

Let every living, breathing creature praise God! Hallelujah!

LUKE 17

5The apostles came up and said to the Master, "Give us more faith." 6But the Master said, "You don't need more faith. There is no 'more' or 'less' in faith. If you have a bare kernel of faith, say the size of a poppy seed, you could say to this sycamore tree, 'Go jump in the lake,' and it would do it.

this is me saying "give me more faith"!

"The kingdom of God doesn't come by counting the days on the calendar. Nor when someone says, 'Look here!' or, 'There it is!' And why? Because God's kingdom is already among you."

let me be a light to those around me!

! If you grasp and cling to life on your terms, you'll lose it, but if you let that life go, you'll get life on God's terms.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home