Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sing to God a brand-new song,

PSALM 149

Sing to God a brand-new song,

And why? Because God delights in his people, festoons plain folk with salvation garlands!

COL. 15-16

I'm assuming, now, that your belief was the real thing and not a passing fancy, that you're in this for good and holding fast

Haven't I worked hard trying to do more than any of the others? Even then, my work didn't amount to all that much. It was God giving me the work to do, God giving me the energy to do it.

Ignorance of God is a luxury you can't afford in times like these.

Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort

13-14Keep your eyes open, hold tight to your convictions, give it all you've got, be resolute, and love without stopping.

22If anyone won't love the Master, throw him out. Make room for the Master!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home