Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a message i got yesterday!

Greetings Andrea,

We received your prayer requests and be assured that we are praying and contending with you for your Miracle! We serve a Mighty God and there is Nothing Impossible with Him!

The Word of God says:

Psalm 103:2-3 Bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.

Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with Songs of Deliverance. Selah.


Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.


May faith arise in your heart knowing that God is working in your behalf, for He cares for you! We anxiously await to hear from you and are expecting a Miracle!

In His Love and Service,
Claudia and the Prayer Team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home