Thursday, August 17, 2006

thanking for healing prayer

"Lord Jesus, I thank You that You have paid for all of my healing needs. As it is written in Isaiah 53:4-5 and Matthew 8:17, You took up all of my infirmities and pains and sicknesses. As it is written in 1 Peter 2:24, by Your stripes I was healed. As it is written in Galatians 3:13, You have redeemed me from the curse of every kind of sickness and disease. You have given me healing as a free gift, and on March 27th, 2006, I accepted that free gift with joy and thankfulness. The healing that I need is now mine, and I am patiently waiting as long as it takes until the healing is complete in my body. I am standing in faith on the Word of God, and I refuse to allow any fear or doubt into my mind. Devil, in Jesus' Name you take those effects of my brain bleed off my body because I'm not signing for that package. effects of my brain bleed, you have no legal right to attack my body because Jesus has redeemed me from the curse of the Law. You are a mountain, and as it is written in Mark 11:23 I take authority over you in Jesus' Name and I command you to leave my body now. Get off of me and be cast into the sea! I rebuke you, as it is written in Luke 4:39. I curse you at the roots and command you to die in Jesus' Name, as it is written in Mark 11:20-24. Lord, I am confessing that You are my Healer, and I thank You for Your healing power that is working in my body right now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home